|Lloyd Howell, P.E.
193 Smith Rd.
Lake Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Phone: (631) 588-1875
Professional Long Island Engineering Services
Lloyd Howell, P.E. is a New York licensed engineer with more than twenty-five years experience designing HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems for commercial clients and educational institutions. His P.E. is in mechanical engineering with a second P.E. in fire protection.
He is familiar with the New York State Residential Code, Property Maintenance Code and Mechanical Codes.
His office can provide design services in the following areas:
- HVAC systems, including commerical boilers, air conditioning systems.
- Plumbing: domestic hot and cold water, sanitary waste and storm water systems for low and high rise buildings.
- Fire Sprinkler systems: wet, dry and pre-action.
- Forensic reports for insurance carriers and legal firms.
Recent Continuing Education & Professional Studies
- L.I. Pest Control Association Termite Workshop
- Commercial Kitchen Ventilation
- Overview of the NYS Residential Code
- Energy Efficient Steam Heating Systems
- Brick Essentials
- High Wind Requirements & Design of Lateral Force Resisting Systems in Residential Construction
- Sealants & Adhesives for Prevention of Air & Water Infiltration
- Reinforced Concrete Retaining Structures
Preventing Moisture, Air and Vapor in the Building Envelope
Critical Roofing Details to Prevent Moisture Intrusion
- Role of Air & Moisture Barriers in Cavity Wall Construction
- Specifying, Cleaning and Protecting of Masonry & Concrete
- Construct, Protect and Restore Commercial Roofs
- Hydronic System Solutions
- Steam Systems
- Electrical Inspection
- Forced Air Gas Furnaces
- Hot Water Heating Systems
- Engineered Lumber